The Bluefin™ Swegway Hoverboard – As ridden by Ant and Dec & featured on The Gadget Show
+ PRORACER HOVERKART KIT WORTH £99.99 + FREE CARRY BAG WORTH £39.99 + BUILT IN BLUETOOTH SPEAKER WORTH £39.99
Looking for a top quality, safe hoverboard? Want to buy from an Established UK Company? Look no further – Bluefin Hoverboard is the most trusted supplier of hoverboards in the UK and Europe. With the highest quality components, including a Samsung Lithium-Ion battery, a German designed silent Motor and ultra-responsive gyro sensors – Bluefin Hoverboards are safe and built to last.
The Cobra is the largest board in The Bluefin™ range and with its large inflatable wheels, it is perfect for outdoor terrain!
All Bluefin™ 10” Cobra Hoverboards come with front LED lights and a built-in Bluetooth speaker, just connect your phone or device to the board and listen to your favourite tunes whilst you ride!
- 1 x Bluefin™ Swegway Hoverboard (UK Test House Approved)
- 1 x Bluefin™ ProRacer Hoverkart kit
- 1 x Genuine Samsung battery with Protection Circuit
- 1 x CE Approved safe Charger with BS1363 3 Pin UK Plug
- 1 x English User manual
- 1 Year warranty
- Up to 6 hours ride time from a 2-hour charge
- Max Speed: 10-15 km/h | Min weight: 20kg | Max weight: 120kg | Max gradient: 15 degrees
- Board Weight: 12kg | Dimensions: 65cm x 29cm x 26cm (L x W x D)
- Wheel Size: 10″ with inflatable tyres
- 350 Watt German designed Silent Drive motors
- Built in Bluetooth speaker for music on the move
- Front LED lights
Battery & Charger:
- Built-in Genuine Samsung Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (36V, 4.4 Ah)
- Safe CE certified BS1363 3 pin UK Charger
Tested and Verified as 100% safe
The safest hoverboards on the market. Bluefin Hoverboards are fully certified to CE, RoHs and TUV standards. All our components have been individually tested to ensure they are at the highest safety and quality levels possible. Alongside CE and UK Trading Standards testing, our boards have been tested in a certified UK test facility please see our certifications here.
Bluefin trading advises that a Silicon case is used to protect the outer casing of your hoverboard whilst using any kart attachment. Bluefin trading can take no responsibility for any aesthetic damage caused to your hoverboard swegway if protective silicon casing is not used.