BUNDLE DEAL: Bluefin™ 6.5″ Classic Hoverboard with Hoverkart
This Bundle Deal pairs our Classic hoverboard model with the Pro Racer Hoverkart Conversion Kart giving you a fantastic saving off the usual price for buying individually. Get racing-ready straight away!
Bluefin™ 6.5″ Classic Hoverboard
The most popular model in the Bluefin range & possibly ever: the 6.5″ Classic is a high-tech, no-fuss winner for every hoverboard rider. As with any classic, the 6.5” shines in its stylish versatility & long-lasting appeal to a broad range of users. The hypersensitive gyro-sensors make it an excellent choice for smaller riders closer to 20 kg while enabling it to turn on a knife’s edge for full-sized riders. Your own little street racer on 2 horizontal wheels, from age 8 to 80 the 6.5” Classic goes with you as you grow!
The sturdy 6.5″ Classic combines upgraded silent drive motors & the Bluefin Smart Chip with German engineering making the board capable of mind-blowing speeds up to 15 km/h. A top-notch, long-life Samsung battery with 16 cells enables the board to travel up to an incredible 6 hours or 10km on a single 2 hour charge. The 6.5″ Classic zooms effortlessly over all kinds of flat terrain, indoors & out. Zip through the front door & down the path, your 6.5″ Classic will take you there in style.
- Ultra-long 6 hour ride time from a single 2 hour charge
- Mind blowing 10-15 km/h speed
- Generous weight range: 20 kg Min to 100 kg Max
- Capable cruiser up to maximum gradient of 15 degrees
- Sturdy but manageable 10 kg board: Dimensions: 65 cm x 24.5 cm x 23 cm
- Rugged 6.5″ solid tyres means clearance for all flat surfaces & manicured grass
- Mega powerful 350W German designed silent-drive motors
- Integrated Bluefin Bluetooth 2.0 speaker for music on the fly
- Intelligent Bluefin smooth ride App packed with fantastic features
- Sonic-bright LED lights to brighten your night-time ride
- Genuine Samsung 16 cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Safe & UK approved CE certified BS1363 3 pin UK charger
- Tested & verified 100% safe by top UK approved test house
Bluefin™ ProRacer Hoverkart Kit
Quickly convert any Bluefin Hoverboard into a seated, overland speed machine with the ProRacer hoverkart kit! Set up is is simple, just slip the premium grade velcro straps through the galvanised steel bracket for easy attachment to our entire range of hoverboards. Bluefin’s intuitive smart levers make mastering fluid turns & rapid acceleration a breeze for any novice while offering responsive handling to satisfy the most expert riders. Never to neglect safety, Bluefin’s ProRacer brakes immediately offering confidence & control everytime. The ProRacer hoverkart kit is also a great option for riders who aren’t quite ready to hover on their own 2 feet!
- Transform your hoverboard into a hoverkart in 4 simple steps:
- Attach the bucket seat to Frame piece one with bolts included
- Attach frame piece one to frame piece 2 with two of Bluefin’s sturdy steel clips
- Use the premium grade velcro straps to attach ProRacer to your Bluefin Hoverboard
- Struggle to decide whether to sit or stand, both are insanely fun
Why Buy Bluefin?
Bluefin™ Swegway Hoverboards & accessories – The only hoverboard brand you can surely trust
Looking for safe & reliable hoverboards and accessories from a trustworthy, family-run company with the most outstanding quality & customer service track record in the UK? Look no further – Bluefin™ is the safest & most dependable brand available on the market & we will never let you down. Our boards are built using the highest quality components & as you’ll see, we don’t scrimp on the details: German engineered silent drive motors, Samsung lithium-ion long-life batteries, ultra responsive gyro-sensors & heavily fortified outer-casing. What does this mean?! It means you’ll have a super smooth & uber responsive ride every time on a board designed to take your for miles & last you for years. All Bluefin™ hoverboards come with integrated Bluefin Sonic Bright LEDs & Bluefin Bluetooth 2.0 speaker so you can pump your music & light up your ride on the fly.
Bluefin Trading advises that a Silicon case is used to protect the outer casing of your hoverboard whilst using any kart attachment. Bluefin Trading can take no responsibility for any aesthetic damage caused to your hoverboard swegway if protective silicon casing is not used.