From Unboxing to Riding: How to Get Started on your Bluefin Hoverboard
Unlike many toys and gifts that need parts put together and long charge times, your Bluefin Hoverboard can be up and running in no time! We thought we would write a comprehensive Guide on setting up your Bluefin Hoverboard from start to finish.
- You’ve received your Bluefin Hoverboard! Hooray! First things first, take your hoverboard out of the box. You will also have a key fob, carry bag and manual.
- Have a flick through the manual, have a look at the correct way to charge your board or have a look at our handy How to Guide: https://bluefinhoverboard.com/blog/how-to-charge-your-hoverboard/
- Then give your board a charge! Although most of our boards come with some charge we do recommend that you charge the board to full before the first use. This just means that you get the full use of the battery for the first time.
- When the board is fully charged – you will be made aware of this by the light on the charging pack turning green – you are good to go!
- Before stepping on to your Bluefin hoverboard, have a quick read of our How To: Ride Safely Guide. This will ensure your first ride is a great one!
- You’re now good to go!
It really is as simple as that! To become a Bluefin Hoverboard Pro, head to our Knowledge Base. With Guides, FAQs and Tips you have everything you need to become an expert.
Want a Bluefin Hoverboard, but on a budget? Have a look at our Daily Deals!